Treating Your Reproductive Health Needs
We offer a comprehensive approach to the reproductive health needs of women throughout their lives. Your doctor will evaluate and provide treatment plans tailored to you, based on your specific needs. The majority of women seen in SLUCare's Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Center have tried other treatment strategies without achieving desired results for the following symptoms or conditions:
- Abnormalities with your reproductive system
- Lack of menstrual periods (amenorrhea)
- Lack of ovulation (anovulation)
- Dysfunctional uterine bleeding
- Excess body hair (hirsutism)
- Fragile bones (osteoporosis)
- Perimenopausal transition
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Noncancerous pituitary tumors (prolactinomas)
- Recurrent pregnancy loss
Women may be referred by their primary care physician or may self-refer to see a reproductive endocrinologist.
The center is staffed with specialists from the Saint Louis University School of Medicine's department of obstetrics, gynecology and women's health.