Saint Louis University Menu Search

ED Assessment

What should I do if I have erectile dysfunction?

First, you should see a doctor who can answer your questions, discuss sexual medical history, conduct a physical exam and order any  necessary tests. While ED may be difficult to discuss, remember that a healthy sex life is part of a healthy life.

You will be seen by a SLUCare Men's Health Center urologist who will also work with a team of specialists from other fields to rule out other more serious conditions, such as high blood pressure, cardiovascular disease or diabetes. It’s important to seek help from a team of specialists who  look beyond the symptoms to identify and treat the core cause of ED.

 If you have ED-related questions or would like to schedule an appointment with a SLUCare Men's Health Center physician, call