Saint Louis University Menu Search

ED Assessment

What should I do if I have erectile disfunction?

First, you should see a doctor who can answer your questions, discuss sexual medical history, conduct a physicial exam and order any  necessary tests. While ED may be difficult to discuss, remember that a healthy sex life is part of a healthy life.

You will be seen by a SLUCare Men's Health Center urologist who will also work with a team of specialists from other fields to rule out other  more serious conditions, such as high blood pressure, cardiovascular disease or diabetes. It’s important to seek help from a team of specialists who  look beyond the symptoms to identify and treat the core cause of ED.

 If you have ED related quesitons, or would like to schedule an appointment with a SLUCare Men's Health Center physician, call