Comprehensive Cancer Care for Women
SLUCare gynecologic oncologists are dedicated to providing the best possible medical care to women while also recognizing and helping with the emotional and social aspects of a cancer diagnosis.
Your pelvis is a small part of your body. Cancer affecting any of these organs does not respect boundaries and can spread. That's why our team of specialists will provide you with state-of-the-art comprehensive cancer care in a compassionate, personalized environment.
Your team of doctors will include board-certified gynecologic oncologists, gynecologic pathologists, radiation oncologists, medical oncologists and specially trained oncology nurses. Additionally, it is a SLUCare priority that all patients are seen within a week of their referral or inquiry. Nobody with cancer should have to wait to receive top-quality care.
As full-time professors at the Saint Louis University School of Medicine, SLUCare oncologists also teach medical students, resident physicians and visiting fellows.
Gynecologic Oncology Services
- Surgical oncology of the pelvis, including pelvic bones, bladder, rectum, cervix, ovaries, uterus, vagina and vulva
- Minimally invasive gynecological surgery, including laparoscopic and robotic
- Chemotherapy and other radiation services
- Other complex pelvic surgeries unrelated to cancer, including morbid obesity, large benign tumors and treatment for patients who have had multiple previous surgeries
- Consultative services to patients at all levels of treatment and to their practicing physicians
- New experimental drugs and treatments as a participant in the National Cancer Institute's Gynecologic Oncology Group