Well-Woman Examinations and Prenatal Care in St. Louis
SLUCare obstetricians and gynecologists care for women at every stage of life. We offer comprehensive gynecological and obstetric care for all female-related health issues.
We're equipped to evaluate and treat everything from low-risk obstetrics to the most complex gynecologic conditions, including large fibroid tumors, complex ovarian cysts, scar tissue from multiple prior surgeries, obesity and more.
We also have one of the best pediatric gynecologists in St. Louis on our team, practicing at SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital.
SLUCare's OB/GYN team includes a midwifery program for pregnant women who are planning a natural childbirth and seeking a certified nurse midwife.
As full-time professors at the Saint Louis University School of Medicine, SLUCare obstetricians and gynecologists also teach medical students, resident physicians and fellows.
General Gynecology & Obstetrics Services
- Pediatric gynecology
- Premenstrual syndrome treatment
- Menopausal evaluation, treatment and management
- Treatment of infectious diseases in obstetrics and gynecology
- Office evaluation and treatment for abnormal pap smears
- Chronic pelvic pain evaluation and treatment, including acupuncture
- Operative laparoscopy and hysteroscopy, including a total laparoscopic hysterectomy
- Treatment for vaginal and vulvar diseases
- Sexual health, including sexual dysfunction, lack of desire, painful intercourse
- Endometrial ablation
- Midwife services
General Gynecology & Obstetrics LocationsSSM Health St. Mary's Hospital - St. Louis, 1031 Building 1031 Bellevue Ave., Suite 400 St. Louis, MO 63117